hardcore lover

this is my diary.the truly story from my heart.i love what i do.this is what i need to expose my feeling and my tear.

Monday, December 8, 2008

all about me!!


name:anne,anne dan anne.(shut up!!my real name is too privacy too show off)
age=17(totally grow up)
hometown=kuala lumpur.
date of birth=14 april.

q:anne.what u like??
a:i like sleeping,chatting,gossiping,flirting =),eating,dancing.music.
q:hmm..actually who are u in?
a:hah!!who i am??i am anne just ordinary gurl with bad attitude..
q:hah!!bad attitude??
a:yurp!!im totally fake..
q:owhhh!!do you have bf??
a:alot(hahahha)
q:so skunk buat apewr jewr??
a:waiting for interview and spm result..
q;u cntik??
a:a little bit.(hahahah)
q;hahah..kamu ske paris ya??
a;msty la(wink2)
q;oke la anne.smpay sni sajewr teu bual kite..
a:oke.i see you later.take gudcare ya!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home